The eyes are the jewels of the face. Eyeliner is the easiest way to enhance the beauty of the eyes. It will only take a few minutes to assess your eye shape and discuss your width and color preference. Whether you want liner on just the top or both the top and bottom is entirely up to you. Subtle and natural or Smoldering and Dramatic can be done at Eye do Brows. A top of the line topical anesthetic is used to maximize reducing any if at all discomfort. We will only proceed once the shape and color is approved by both the technician as well as the client. You are in complete control of your Permanent Eyeliner treatment.
Permanent Eyeliner is a godsend for those who:
1. Have difficulty applying eye liner because of poor sight or unsteady hands.
2. Those allergic to regular eye makeup causing eyes to water or itch. Worry no more, Eye do Brows uses pigments that are hypo-allergenic.
3. Those with thin or non existent lashes.
4. Have trouble finding eyeliner that won’t smudge throughout the day or stay in place till the end of the night.
5. Want to look years younger? Sabrina knows every trick in the book when it comes lifting the appearance of an eye.
One of the top reasons why women come to Eye do Brows is the fear of “naked eyes”. If you’re one of those who wake up in the morning and run to the mirror to put on eyeliner and mascara you’re not alone! Many women are terrified of letting their significant other see them with “naked eyes”. For many people the thought of never having to worry about “naked eyes” again seems like a dream. With micro-pigmentation at Eye do Brows that dream is now a reality.
Lash Line Only: If you opt for more of a subtle enhancement a lash line only liner may be just for you. For those who don’t want to look like they have any makeup on a lash line only enhancement is perfect for it will simply make it appear that your lashes are thicker and darker as opposed to an full eyeliner look
Alluring and striking eyes customized to just the way you like it 24 hours a day! Permanent perfection! Now that’s freedom!
Most procedures require an initial visit as well as a perfecting visit one month apart.